About UniCredit Factoring
UniCredit Factoring Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s., has been operating on the Czech market since 1991. At that time, it was established under the name Transfinance, a.s., the first company specialising in corporate operational financing in Central and Eastern Europe. We are a member of the financial group UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s.
Why cooperate with UniCredit Factoring?
- We develop your business in the field of operational financing.
- We offer you solutions for financing, securing and managing your receivables.
- We have long-term experience, but also a flexible approach.
- We are a leader in the international factoring market, where we make use of our membership in Factors Chain International, the largest international association of factoring companies.
- We are a founding member of the Association of Factoring Companies of the Czech Republic (AFS CR) and a member of the Czech Leasing and Financial Association (CLFA).
|Jiří Flégl||Zdeněk Bílý||Adriana Tvrdoňová||Olga Pavlíčková|
|Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors||Chief Sales Officer||Chief Information and Processing Officer||Chief Financial Officer|
Company Supervisory Board
|Chairman of the Supervisory Board:||Slavomír Beňa|
|Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board:||Alen Dobrić|
|Member of the Supervisory Board:||Josef Vondrka|
|Member of the Supervisory Board:||Roland Viskupič|